Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back into the FUture 3Am!

This is the product of when mind meets photography too late at night. My freind Michelle and I decided to have some fun with eerie time eras and funky clothes. THese photos are not only hilarious but they will forever remind me of how I had to raid some old lady's closet. I guess she never noticed me carrying her purse or wearing her pants. Haha. Hope you guys enjoy the following show!
00OOoops! Say CHEESSEEE!


I introduce Grandma Springs! You gotta love her. (note to self--I have no idea who she is)
I challange people who have trees growing out of their bodies. I am MS tree head.
I think these were a combination of sleep deprivation and getting down with Huey Lewis & the News!
And then it occured to me that my baby must be dry.
Bathrooms can be really intimidating
FUck that damn CHicken! ANd way too much Warmth! Classy...
ANd of course the lovely Michelle
LA Styling!


ANd of course the creep!
In order of appearance

MS Eve
and Michellies
Thats all FolkS!

1 comment:

Ana Trevino said...

wish i was there to have all that fun!!